The Reward Connected Wellbeing and Benefits Survey 2020
We are excited to announce that we will be running our annual Wellbeing & Benefits Survey again this year, along with a FREE breathwork session.
It is anticipated that the landscape around how and where employees work will change a lot in the future, with a significant focus on health and wellbeing. This is why we want to run the survey in order to capture and share these important changes.
There has been a lot of interest from our customers in relation to current approaches and trends around topics such as;
- Mental wellbeing
- Furloughed employees returning to the workplace
- Working from home
- Reviewing work/life balance
- Reducing travel time
- Truncated hours, fewer days
- Supporting employees as they get used to virtual ways of working
- The need for data on diversity statistics within the organisation, in addition to reporting solely on gender.
- The survey will dig deeper into these areas and also include trends and current practices in relation to typical benefits such as maternity, annual leave, sick pay, etc.
The survey is now OPEN, with the completion date being the 9th September. The results will be published in October.
Once you have submitted your results, as a thank you from us and to help with your own wellbeing, we will host an hour-long online group Breathwork Session by Breathways – dedicated to just the participants in this survey.
We know how busy HR has been this year, so this is our way of bringing you a little bit of calm. Breathways provide sessions to organisations, for attendees to relax and destress in the moment and teach them valuable tools to manage stress, both in the workplace and at home.
The cost to participate in this survey is £300 (plus VAT) and the report will only be available to participants. Click on the link below to start the survey. The survey should take no longer than 60 minutes to complete.