The Reward Connected Wellbeing and Benefits Survey and Event 2018
Results Event Venue: ZSL London Zoo, Regents Park, London NW1 4RY
Date: Wednesday 27th June 2018 (9.00am - 5.00pm)
Our Wellbeing and Benefits 2018 survey and event is a showcase for the latest trends in workplace benefits and wellbeing.
As the working environment changes, organisations are discovering it takes more than a pay rise to keep staff motivated, happy and healthy in their roles.
The event will be based on our annual Wellbeing and Benefits Survey looking at the key areas of wellbeing and benefits initiatives including; finance, health, work-life balance, company culture and environment, communications, staff recognition and more.
If you join us on the day, you will:
- Get to hear from our inspiring guest speakers, including Poppy Jaman, CEO of Mental Health First Aid UK and Tom Southgate, HR Operations and Insights Manager, CIPD.
- Case studies of wellbeing initiatives direct from our survey, and the impact on staff retention and motivation.
- Meet your industry peers and share ideas.
- Receive our comprehensive report with full details of the benefits and wellbeing policies being used in companies across the UK.
- See where your organisation stands in the key areas of benefits and wellbeing.
And this year, because the event will be held at ZSL London Zoo, registration will include an hour access to the Zoo and an encounter with one of the zoo’s animals!
The survey has now closed, but if you are interested in joining us on the day or to find out when our next survey is available contact us today.