The Reward Connected Wellbeing and Benefits Survey and Event 2020
The next Wellbeing Event will be in 2020. Please contact us if you wish to be notified about the next event.
Our Wellbeing Events are a showcase for the latest trends in workplace benefits and wellbeing.
We have now run two large events focused on Wellbeing and Benefits in the workplace. The first one in 2017 was held at the Royal College of Anaesthetists, while in 2018 we came together with delegates at ZSL London Zoo. We have shared some of the Wellbeing trends from that event here.
Delegates also got to enjoy their own wellbeing at work moment when they had an encounter with animals from the Zoo!
As the working environment changes, organisations are discovering it takes more than a pay rise to keep staff happy, healthy and motivated in their roles. We thought an event based on our annual Wellbeing and Benefits Survey would be the best way to share the information we had found, but also really encourage people to understand it and take action within their own organisation. We spent the day of each event looking at the key areas of wellbeing and benefits initiatives. These included; finance, health, work-life balance, company culture and environment, communications, staff recognition and much more.
If you join us at our Wellbeing event in 2020, you will:
- Hear from our inspiring guest speakers (at ZSL in 2018 this included Poppy Jaman, CEO of Mental Health First Aid UK and Tom Southgate, HR Operations & Insights Manager at CIPD).
- Learn from case studies of wellbeing initiatives direct from our survey, and hear the impact these had on staff retention and motivation.
- Meet your industry peers, network and get the chance to share ideas.
- Receive our comprehensive Wellbeing & Benefits report with full details of the policies being used in companies across the UK.
- Discover exactly where your organisation stands in the key areas of benefits and wellbeing.
Our Wellbeing Events are an easy way to put your staff at the forefront of your organisation.
If you are interested in taking part in our next Wellbeing survey and event in 2020, we are happy to notify you when we announce the details. Contact us today saying you wish to know more.