Institutes and Memberships Pay Club
By joining one of our Pay Clubs, your organisation saves money and stays up to date with industry specific reward trends.
The Reward Connected Institutes and Membership Pay Club generally meets twice a year.
Our focus on the Institutes and Membership sector allows us to concentrate on pay research for roles specific to this sector such as marketing and communications, policy, and project roles to name just a few. Recent hot topics have included the Gender Pay Gap and Wellbeing.
The next meeting will take place in September 2019 in London.
To join contact us today.
Institutes and Memberships Pay Club Members
- British Medical Association
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Chartered Management Institute
- Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Institute of Physics
- Mental Health First Aid England
- Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Royal College of Emergency Medicine
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Royal Town Planning Institute
- The Association of Commonwealth Universities
- The Law Society
- The Royal Society
- The Royal Society of Medicine