By joining one of our Pay Clubs, your organisation saves money and stays up to date with industry specific reward trends.
Our Pay Clubs offer a forum for you to meet industry peers and share and discuss pay trends.
The pooling of resources makes this an easy way for you to know the latest issues and reward related initiatives specific to your sector.
A Reward Connected Pay Club is about you, making sure you get the information that you need.
What Are The Further Benefits Of Joining A Pay Club?
- You receive an Annual Reward and Benefits report.
- An independent facilitator anonymously collects and shares data with the group.
- It gives you an opportunity to discuss hot topics and ask the questions surveys don’t cover.
- There are 2 meetings per year with an engaged group.
- They offer you brilliant networking opportunities.
- Money off – if you see a gap in your reward scheme that needs to be filled, we offer great discounts on Reward Connected consultancy services to Pay Club Members.
“The Reward Connected Pay club gives us a more relevant and targeted network in which to compare our reward structures and ensure that we have relevant benchmarking data. There is also the added bonus that Reward Connected provide a conduit to check out specific queries always ensuring a speedy response.” Mary O’Shea, ICR, Pay Club Member
Reward Connected Pay Clubs
- Animal Charities
- Charities (International)
- Children’s Charities
- Environment Charities
- Housing Associations
- International Aid Charities (UK)
- Institutes & Membership Organisation
- Learned Societies
- Medical Based Charities
- Research Based Organisations
- Retail Organisations
- Veterans Charities